Skip to content
- When the air balance report shows two little air is moving, you may have a unit that freezes up for no apparent reason.
- If the outdoor air quanity is too large, the space will most proably not acheive design temperture.
- If the exhaust air is not removing enough of the outdoor air the doors of the building will remain open.
- If too much air is exhausted you won’t be able to open your door.
- If you don’t have enough air at the end of the ductwork areas of your building can be too warm or too cold
- If the motor is drawing more than the recommended current you will shorten the life of your motor and the unity may shut down entirely.